Thank you for downloading Zero-KIf your download does not start, please click here
We are looking forward to meet you in game! :)
You can donate to help us cover server costs:
For more infos visit the official donations page.
To learn the basics, take a look at the Newbie Guide. Questions inform yourself by reading the FAQ.
Try the game in single player mode to get used to the basic game controls. Recommended missions are:
- Sandbox - just test everything in an empty game, look at different units and get a feeling for the interface
- Tutorial 1: Running Start - the first of two tutorial missions, here you can learn the very basics
- Tutorial 2: A Day Out - the second tutorial, provides information on essential game mechanics
- 2v1 - play with an allied computer controlled player against another computer controlled player
- Very easy chickens - defend yourself from hordes of alien chickens and strike back
Some useful manual resources for new players:
- [Manual#Getting_Started Getting Started]
- Quick guide to difference with other RTSes
- Economy basics
- Unit Classes
- Weapon Classes
- Dos and Donts
To create a new account you need to download the Zero-K lobby. Start the lobby and follow these instructions.
1. First you'll see this form where you can enter a unique player name and a password:
2. So, fill the textbox with your player name and password and click "register":
4. Now your account has been created successfully. Check out the "Home" button and you will see your profile page:
5. Try some games, maybe multiplayer and if you have any questions feel free to use the lobby chat ;-)