Your username and password are the same as the ones you use to log into the Zero-K server.
The wiki here is a constant work in progress. You're encouraged to participate in maintaining and updating the wiki as things change. If you see something wrong with the page, simply hit that edit button and fix it! Helping build the wiki is a great way to establish some credibility and improve your community standing.
Rules of the wiki
- Don't vandalize the wiki. We can revert your vandalism, don't even try. Most pages are watched by active members of the wiki who'll revert it on sight. Vandalizing the wiki is a quick way to get yourself banned.
- Don't cause flamewars in discussion pages.
- Don't create misleading information.
- Don't engage in revert wars.
- The Code of Conduct applies on the wiki as well.
Learning to edit / create pages
To start, click on this link. This is your userpage. Here you can do whatever you want, so long as it follows the Code of Conduct. You'll probably arrive at a missing page. Go ahead and mess around with it! Try to write a nice profile page here to practice your editing skills.
Things you should be on the lookout for when editing pages
- Broken links. These occur when pages are missing or incorrectly linked. They will look something like this.
- Bad grammar.
- Awkwardly written pages.
- Outdated information.