Difference between revisions of "Repair Command"
(Created page with "The '''Repair''' command can be given to constructors to make them repair target unit or, if it is not yet finished, assist its construction. Constructors undertaking an [...")
Revision as of 02:42, 21 April 2018
The Repair command can be given to constructors to make them repair target unit or, if it is not yet finished, assist its construction. Constructors undertaking an attack-move command will also automatically receive targeted Repair orders onto nearby valid targets.
The command also has an area version with the following modifiers:
- ALT makes the area linger even if no valid targets remain. Ordinarily the command is finished in that case.
- CTRL prevents assisting construction. Only repairing is allowed in this mode.
The area command picks targets according to the following rules, in order:
- assisting allied construction is only considered with the Roam move state.
- assisting factory construction is not considered with the Hold Position move state.
- repairing a unit currently being reclaimed is not considered.
- units currently moving are not considered if there are stationary ones.
- units closer to the builder (not area center!) are prioritised over further ones.