Sea has received a significant rework. The Ship factory has been redesigned and torpedoes can hit hovercraft. Spiders have a new unit and there are some tweaks to other units. Performance should be improved, especially in the lategame.
- Added Redback to act as a conventional riot unit for the Spider Factory.
- It's armed with a particle beam. Beefy wheeled raiders will give it trouble so use terrain (and Venoms) to your advantage.
- Reworked sea.
- All Ships and Subs are effectively new units.
- Now generally cheaper and have better defined roles.
- Torpedoes now hit hovercraft.
- Amphibious unit health regeneration is now based on water depth, not unit height.
- This means floating units now heal at their full rate.
- Cost: 350 -> 280
- HP: 1200 -> 1250
- Damage: 330 -> 310
- Can shoot into water.
- Always turns at full speed.
- This will significantly reduce time spent accelerating after small turns.
- Range: 155 -> 170
- AoE: 320 -> 352
- Reload time: 2.5s -> 3s
- This was the value before the previous version. There was a small nerf to other attributes in the previous version and reload time was reduced accidentally.
- Renamed to Razor.
- Raise terraform snaps to increments of 6 when Alt is held. This is the height required to block vehicles.
- Significantly improved overdrive performance. This will be noticeable lategame.
- Disarm damage is transferred when you morph.
- Capture hierarchy is preserved through morph.
- Fixed Mace and Lotus beam stutter.
- Minor unit selection shapes fixes.
- Minor fixes to aircraft rearming.
- Fixed a delay in updating the movement speed of slowed ground units.