Difference between revisions of "V22.214.171.124"
(Created page with "This release brings new UI features, further sea balance tweaks, and a lot of bugfixes. == Balance == Some sea units have had their roles further defined, Sonar ranges were i...")
Revision as of 17:27, 20 March 2018
This release brings new UI features, further sea balance tweaks, and a lot of bugfixes.
Some sea units have had their roles further defined, Sonar ranges were increased, and a few units became more reliable:
Raven: cannot target planes anymore.
* Torpedo Range 120 -> 150
* Turn rate 698 -> 740 * Sonar 300 -> 350
* Sonar 250 -> 400
Hunter: hits more reliably.
* Projectile speed 160 -> 400 * Increased projectile turn rate
Urchin: should be better at actual protection due to increased sonar.
* Cost 100 -> 120 * Sonar 320 -> 550
* Sonar 280 -> 300 * Torpedo turnrate 3000 -> 3600
Snake: should fire more reliably; oneshots other facs' raiders.
* Health 600 -> 375 * Turnrate 440 -> 600 * Range 310 -> 290 * Fire arc 45' -> 180' * Damage 250 + 500 slow -> 350 + 700 slow * Reloadtime 3.8 -> 7.5 * Torpedo turnrate 12000 -> 20000
Crusader: refined its role as artillery.
* Movement velocity 1.9 -> 1.7 * Range 900 -> 1000 * Projectile speed 300 -> 270
Enforcer: better at anti-unit bombardment.
* Turn rate 190 -> 210 * Range 660 -> 690 * Reload time 6 -> 5.5
* Cost 4000 -> 3800 * Movement velocity 2.7 -> 2.2
* crashing planes/gunships leave full wreckage instead of debris * idle self-repair standarized: most standard units except Banshee, Glaive, Scythe and Kodachi now take 60s to start regenerating at 5 HP/s * Djinn's Lamp placement channeling obeys status effects * Puppy leaves no wreckage * nuclear missiles no longer collide with features (eg. wreckage or trees) * sea units' tactical AI improved
There are new Trainer commanders available for selection, meant to help newbies get familiar with custom commanders. They're available for everyone in addition to their own custom commanders in the new selection menu.
The new Economy Panel is now available. It is an alternative to the classic resource bars that puts focus on the resource flow. Make sure to try it out!
Customizable HUD Presets have also been introduced, currently coming with a *craft based preset for people used to more classic RTS UI, alongside the default one.
* team colours are more distinct * added On/Off state to New Unit States * added Colourblind mode to resource display * Mission Objectives button goes grey if no unread objectives are present * added world tooltip delay for cursor tip * Facpanel now shows proper unit queue * Facpanel has drag'n'drop like integral * added pause/unpause messages to ProConsole chat * incomplete Protectors' coverage is shown with a washed out teal circle instead of a white one
* fixed Outlaw closing allied Solars * fixed Outlaw wave being visually larger than actual AoE * fixed bombers set to "always low" rising after bombing * fixed Razor lacking wreckage * fixed Starlight working under EMP * fixed an OD exploit with Energy Investment Payback mode * fixed Djinn teleport not resetting progress on external movement (eg. transport or Newtons) * fixed Amph Regen ignoring slowdamage * fixed broken diacritics in some Polish translations * fixed slowdamage permanently reducing cons' repair speed and increasing resurrection speed * fixed resource generation for Mariner, Athena and most factories * fixed many hitvolumes * fixed Ada's Commander (campaign) leaving Strike wreckage * fixed terrain obscuring mex circles