These changes bring a nerf to some heavy static defenses and a bunch of fixes. Non-rectangular starboxes continue to be applied to more maps. Zeus is slightly more accurate in an attempt to tune Cloakybots.
* cost: 1200 → 1600 * power now required to use heatray * open/close approx. time: 4s → 15s
- DDM, Annihilator, Behemoth*:
* power required to aim weapons and open/close.
* minimum firing angle 30° below.
This has no effect on flat land but elevated Stardusts have a sizable minimum range depending on height.
* inaccuracy 2.8° → 2.4° [tooltip=Hits a Bandit at max range about 1/3 of the time][color=orange][?][/color][/tooltip]
* Wait pauses non-free Stockpile. [tooltip=Silencer and Leviathan][color=orange][?][/color][/tooltip] * COFC camera scrolling obeys Smooth Mesh option and is FPS independent. * Units undergoing an orbital drop [tooltip=Mostly campaign, for multiplayer only Commanders picked after game start][color=orange][?][/color][/tooltip] can no longer jump. * Added a startbox creation tool for mappers. Consult [Startboxes the wiki] for usage.
* fixed non-dedicated Radar sources [tooltip=eg. Commanders, Weaver, Protector][color=orange][?][/color][/tooltip] being blocked by minor terrain irregularities. * fixed EMP timer being inaccurate [tooltip=reported value was 7% too high][color=orange][?][/color][/tooltip]. * fixed facplop being wasted when resurrecting a factory. * fixed fall damage not being applied if the drop was perpendicular to the ground. * fixed Outline effect not working on machines without shader support * fixed Outline effect and X-ray effect to be more consistent with above water rendering when underwater [tooltip=Specifically Dynamic and Bump when BumpWaterRefractions=2][color=orange][?][/color][/tooltip]. * fixed the SI notation for tooltips and space-click menu. * fixed Retreat causing a desync when used by a skirmish AI [tooltip=This currently only applies to Shard][color=orange][?][/color][/tooltip].