Difference between revisions of "V184.108.40.206"
(Created page with "=== Balance === Tanks: * Kodachi - Line of Sight 520 -> 600 * Panther - Health 980 -> 1100 Area Shields: * Lose all their charge when disabled (disarm, morph, emp, nanofr...")
Latest revision as of 13:01, 6 March 2018
* Kodachi - Line of Sight 520 -> 600 * Panther - Health 980 -> 1100
* Lose all their charge when disabled (disarm, morph, emp, nanoframed). * Charge rate now obeys slow damage. * Moved base upkeep to unit cost (+50 cost for Aspis, +45 cost for Aegis).
* Significantly buffed Valkyrie acceleration and brake rate. * Windgen can be built anywhere. * Vulture has 700 range radar jamming. * Raven no longer dives through Detriment.
* Added priority for Radar, Sonar, Jammers, Area Cloakers and Area Shields. * Priority is high by default for Radar, Sonar, Jammers and Area Cloakers. * Misc Priority can be set in Initial Unit States. * Added on/off toggle to shields to toggle charging.
* Only raise/lower is now possible to toggle during rectangle terraform selection. * Smooth can only raise/lower.
* Fixed air transports becoming stuck near the target when trying to load/unload. * Transports guarding a factory will assist built units in reaching their desired destination. * Fixed transport AI not obeying an unticked "transport from factory". * Transport AI Time benefit threshold is now configurable.
* Right clicking on a Aircraft Plant or Airpad with a Crane now does the normal constructor thing (previously it gave a "land to repair" order, messed up assist). * Disabled clippy. * Ctrl+Repair now ignores nanoframes in the area. * Manualfire orders can be given in a line (Dante salvo etc..) * Nuke warning no longer pushes other bits of the UI out of its way.
* Gauss turret is properly vertically immobile. * Area mex queues at correct height. * Fixed reserve values in extended tooltip. * Fixed Zenith meteor metal bug. * Fixed Starlight aiming (it now aims at things perfectly) and range. * Morphed Capturiees draw their capture line correctly. * Prevented landships.