This release brings new UI features, further sea balance tweaks, and a lot of bugfixes.
Some sea units have had their roles further defined, Sonar ranges were increased, and a few units became more reliable:
- No longer targets planes.
- Torpedo Range: 120 -> 150
- Turn rate: 698 -> 740
- Sonar: 300 -> 350
- Sonar: 250 -> 400
- Hits more reliably.
- Projectile speed: 160 -> 400
- Increased projectile turn rate
- Should be better at actual protection due to increased sonar.
- Cost: 100 -> 120
- Sonar: 320 -> 550
- Sonar: 280 -> 300
- Torpedo turnrate: 3000 -> 3600
- Should fire more reliably
- One shots other facs' raiders.
- Health: 600 -> 375
- Turnrate: 440 -> 600
- Range: 310 -> 290
- Fire: arc 45° -> 180°
- Damage: 250 + 500 slow -> 350 + 700 slow
- Reloadtime: 3.8 -> 7.5
- Torpedo turnrate: 12000 -> 20000
- refined its role as artillery.
- Movement velocity: 1.9 -> 1.7
- Range: 900 -> 1000
- Projectile speed: 300 -> 270
- better at anti-unit bombardment.
- Turn rate 190 -> 210
- Range 660 -> 690
- Reload time 6 -> 5.5
- Cost 4000 -> 3800
- Movement velocity 2.7 -> 2.2
- Crashing planes/gunships leave full wreckage instead of debris
- Idle self-repair standarized: most standard units except Banshee, Glaive, Scythe and Kodachi now take 60s to start regenerating at 5 HP/s
- Djinn's Lamp placement channeling obeys status effects
- Puppy leaves no wreckage
- Nuclear missiles no longer collide with features (eg. wreckage or trees)
- Sea units' tactical AI improved
- Trainer Comms: There are new Trainer commanders available for selection, meant to help newbies get familiar with custom commanders. They're available for everyone in addition to their own custom commanders in the new selection menu.
- Economy Panel: The new Economy Panel is now available. It is an alternative to the classic resource bars that puts focus on the resource flow. Make sure to try it out!
- HUD Presets: Customizable HUD Presets have also been introduced, currently coming with a *craft based preset for people used to more classic RTS UI, alongside the default one.
- Team colours are more distinct
- Added On/Off state to New Unit States
- Added Colourblind mode to resource display
- Mission Objectives button goes grey if no unread objectives are present
- Added world tooltip delay for cursor tip
- Facpanel now shows proper unit queue
- Facpanel has drag'n'drop like integral
- Added pause/unpause messages to ProConsole chat
- Incomplete Protectors' coverage is shown with a washed out teal circle instead of a white one
- Fixed Outlaw closing allied Solars
- Fixed Outlaw wave being visually larger than actual AoE
- Fixed bombers set to "always low" rising after bombing
- Fixed Razor lacking wreckage
- Fixed Starlight working under EMP
- Fixed an OD exploit with Energy Investment Payback mode
- Fixed Djinn teleport not resetting progress on external movement (eg. transport or Newtons)
- Fixed Amph Regen ignoring slowdamage
- Fixed broken diacritics in some Polish translations
- Fixed slowdamage permanently reducing cons' repair speed and increasing resurrection speed
- Fixed resource generation for Mariner, Athena and most factories
- Fixed many hitvolumes
- Fixed Ada's Commander (campaign) leaving Strike wreckage
- Fixed terrain obscuring mex circles