Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 02:32, 8 October 2016 by Histidine (I'll assume this is only meant to apply to the wiki for now (it doesn't apply to a lot of the game code etc.))
All contributions to the Zero-K wiki are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license, unless already covered by a license that does not permit this.
- Share the material as you see fit in any medium.
- Adapt the material as you see fit and build upon the material for any purpose.
- The licensor cannot revoke these terms as long as you obey the following rules.
- You must distribute the new work under the same license as the original work.
- You must give credit and indicate if changes were made. You can do this in any reasonable manner you feel like as long as it doesn't make it look like the original creator is endorsing your work.
- You may not add additional legal or technical restrictions.