At the end of every battle, players are awarded with shiny trophies for various achievements during the game. Some awards are presented every game, while others are less common. It takes outstanding performance with the relevant unit set to receive an award.
There are also event-based awards which are never awarded in normal games, for example tournament cups.
All damage-related awards except Big Purple Heart use metal value to compare performance. Such awards are only given if the damage dealt with those weapons/units compares favorably to the average damage done by other players.
- Complete Annihilation: always awarded to the player who dealt the most damage.
- Big Purple Heart: always awarded to the player who received the most health damage.
- Spoils of War: efficient usage of reclaim.
- Mineral Prospector: building metal extractors.
- Loot & Pillage: raiding enemy metal extractors.
- Turtle Shell: effective use of defense.
- Apocalyptic Achievement Award: employing superweapons.
- Air Force General: exceptional play with airborne units.
- Fleet Admiral: successful ship usage.
- Traffic Cop: applying slow damage.
- EMP Wizard: dealing EMP damage.
- Kamikaze Award: heroic usage of self-destructing units.
- Legendary Landscaper: excessive terraforming.
- Master and Commander: using your commander like a boss
- Master Grill-Chef: dealing fire damage.
- Master of Puppets: capturing enemy units.
- Vile Necromancer: resurrecting wreckage.
- Head Hunter: eliminating enemy commanders.
- Share Bear: sharing units to allies.
- Decorated Veteran: extremely efficient usage of a single unit.
- Peacemaker: disarming enemy units.
- Queen Heart Breaker: killing the Chicken Queen.
- Land Sweeper: destroying Chicken Roosts.
- Dragon Slayer: eliminating Chicken Dragons.
- Tournament Cups: awarded for the winners of the monthly tournaments.
- Coins: awarded for minor community events.
Some awards have flat requirements for being awarded:
- Mineral Prospector / Loot & Pillage take a minimum of 15 mexes built/killed to earn.
- Legendary Landscaper takes a minimum of 1000m worth of terraform.
- Head Hunter / Dragon Slayer / Land Sweeper require 3/3/20 commander/dragon/nest kills.
- Master of Puppets / Vile Necromancer / Share Bear require 1000/3000/5000m worth of units captured/resurrected/shared respectively.
- Decorated Veteran requires the unit to make 300% cost, with a minimum of 1000m.
- Queen Heartbreaker requires the chicken queen to die.
Big Purple Heart operates on health and considers environmental damage (such as collisions, forest fires, or lava). All other damage awards operate on cost and only consider PvP damage.
Using a damage type is not enough to be eligible for the appropriate award. Each award has a dynamic threshold that scales with the general game size. Eligibility is decided thus:
- Take the average physical damage done by all players except yourself.
- Multiply by a per-award factor given in the table below.
- Compare your own damage with the given type. You are eligible if your damage is higher.
|Apocalyptic Achievement Award
Master and Commander
|Spoils of War||0.06|
- A did 900m of damage composed of 450m of fire damage, 350m of kamikaze damage and 100m general damage.
- B did 800m kamikaze damage and 50m slow damage.
- C did 1200m general damage and 50m EMP damage.
The average of others' damage:
- For A, it is (800 + 1200) / 2 = 1000. Note that the slow dealt by B and EMP dealt by C are not "physical" so do not count.
- For B, it is (900 + 1200) / 2 = 1050.
- For C, it is (900 + 800) / 2 = 850.
The multiplier for kamikaze is 0.3 and for fire is 0.5, so:
- A would have to do 1000 × 0.5 = 500 fire damage to be eligible. He did 450, so he won't get it.
- A would have to do 1000 × 0.3 = 300 kamikaze damage. He did 350, so he is eligible.
- B would have to do 1050 × 0.3 = 315 kamikaze damage. He did 800, so is also eligible.
B did 800 kamikaze damage and A did 350, so B gets the kamikaze award. Nobody is eligible for the fire award. C did the most total damage, so gets the Complete Annihilation award.