Starlight finally has a new model, something more fitting of the most expensive thing you can build. Starlight might see more use as Bantha has received a nerf as a result of free-for-all and endgame feedback. Smaller units have also received attention with many unit AI improvements and a fix for non-functional slow weaponry.
* Larger Hitvolume: It is now a 60 radius cylinder instead of a 55 wide and 35 deep box. This should make it weaker to spread weapons and Ultimatium. * Reduced Speed 1.72 -> 1.55. This puts it between Dante and Detriment instead of approximately the same as Dante. It can still skirmish Detriment with no problem. * Reduced Health 36k -> 32k.
* LargerHitvolume: radius 80 cylinder -> radius 92. It was looking a bit thin in comparison to Bantha.
* Size 8x8 -> 10x10
Fixed slow damage.
* Most precise unguided rockets and plasma cannons now have overkill prevention against structures. This is an improvement for many assaults, precise artillery, Rocko and Rogue. * Added overkill prevention for Placeholder. They try to avoid overlapping their shots (unless against a particularly heavy foe). * Mid-range units avoid explosive structures (Fusions, Pylons etc...). * Fixed some Scorcher dive and heatray target priority bugs. * Wolverines now skirmish everything. * Added tactical AI for Impaler, Pillager, Bantha and Grizzly * Anti-heavies now prioritize heavy units more strongly. * Reduced the target priority of unidentified radar dots. * Reduced the target priority of wobbling radar dots for unguided precise weapons.
Fixes and Interface
* Added ingame ignore. * The camera now zooms to your startbox upon commander selection. * Fixed cloaked flying Blastwings. * Fixed Shredder wreck.
Added map boxes:
* Harbinger * Sands of War * Added fallback boxes.