Jump to navigation Jump to search
To do a basic bug report do the following:
- Cause the bug to occur. This will often involve running a battle. If you can, put some unique sentence in the chat after you observe the bug, and tell people about this sentence later on.
- If the bug is a crash to desktop then skip to step 6, otherwise continue.
- Navigate back to the main menu of the lobby.
- In the main menu click Help, then click Report A Bug.
- Describe the bug, give the bug a title, and click Submit.
- Click 'Ok' on the Automated crash report dialogue that appears.
- Check the bug report tracker found here and find your report. It should be at the top of the page and recent. If all the reports are too old, then try refreshing the page.
- Tell someone about this bug, perhaps in #support in Discord or on the forum. Paste the bug report link from step 7 when you do so.
Taking and attaching a screenshot is vital for visual bugs.
For crashes rather than bugs, skip straight to Step 7.
For a more advanced bug report create a GitHub account and open an issue on the appropriate issue tracker:
Describe steps to reproduce the bug. Attaching images or linking a video is very helpful.