- Out of date, needs updating!
Certain faction leaders can negotiate treaties with other factions. These treaties are modular and can incorporate several elements:
- Space access: allows ships to pass through territory
- Ceasefire: prevents ship attacks
- Non-aggression pact: prevents attacks and influence spreading
- Avoid planet: ships cannot be sent to that planet
- Give influence on planet
- Give resources once
- Give resources per turn
All proposed and current treaties signed by a faction are visible on the faction's page.
The resources that can be given are metal, dropships, bombers and warp cores. Energy can also be traded, but only on a per-turn basis, not as a lump sum.
If a faction is unable to pay a per-turn transfer, the entire treaty is suspended until payment can be resumed.
- Ships can pass through allied territory.
- Technologies are shared.
- All effects of the non-aggression pact are in place.