Template talk:Navbox changelog
- Add dates of release to each page.
- Make navbox in chronological order. This out of order navbox is annoying me.
- Possibly make a changelog page OR a little infobox on the side of the page that gives a quick summery/goal of major changes in each patch. ("This patch tried to balance hovers", "Bug fix patch", etc)
- ENSURE ALL PAGES ACTUALLY CONTAIN THE NAVBOX (I've caught a few of them that lacked it)
- Update patch notes to new editing style (See v18.104.22.168 for example)
- Forum post tags are ugly.
Would there be any negative side effects from making 2013 the first section and just adding a new one every year (as opposed to renumbering all of them every year)? —RandomX (talk) 20:46, 9 July 2022 (PDT)
- I don't think so. Might be a good idea to ask one of the admins/mods first if that is what would be preferred. --Mach56 (talk) 01:17, 20 July 2022 (PDT)
Bundling patches together
Should we just bundle all the .Y.XX versions together onto a single page? Some earlier ones seem to be single line changes, no reason for each of those to have its own page. The more filled out ones will create a large page, but I think that's a fair price to pay to not have 20 pages for all the 1.6.1.XX versions.