+1 / -1

USrankStStephenHawking
2 months ago
hot dogs vs hamburgers
+5 / -0

PRrankScrangos
2 months ago
in most cases tanks for new players i feel

even in the hands of good players when the income gets high enough you sorta are strongly compelled to switch.
+0 / -0

USrankHun_Tzu
2 months ago
quote:
hot dogs vs hamburgers

https://www.thecut.com/2018/05/mitt-romney-favorite-meat-hot-dog.html
+0 / -0

PLrankJaQ
2 months ago
Kodachi(tank) is exeptionally good raider. Darts (rovers) are very good at finding phantoms, also a good rider. Tanks have mobile version of Thresher (flak cannon). Rovers have AA fast response team that can arguably kite even aiprlanes to some degree or actually get to safety before those pesky raiders get them. Tanks are... tanky, Allault tanks and Heavies survive brutal amounts of punishment, while rovers are good if you are good at micro. So its mostly depending on your playstyle and map you are on. Pick your poison.
+1 / -0

GBrank[Fx]Drone
2 months ago
Burgers are without a doubt better. I mean I love a good hotdog dont get me wrong but hotdogs are quite uniform and plain whereas you can get some really awesome multi layered burgers if you order from the right takeaway.

Also I'll never not love standard McDonalds double cheeseburger. It is a timeless classic and stupidly good value for money, always.
+3 / -0

PLrankSprung
2 months ago
hotdogs are fine, they're just out of the meta atm

as soon as burgers are somehow indirectly affected (eg. vegans complain about nutritional balance and beef gets nerfed) hotdogs gonna be right back on the menu
+9 / -0

USrankHun_Tzu
2 months ago
^
+0 / -0