Drive giant robots, build an army of a thousand Fleas, move mountains if needed, bury the enemy at all cost!
- Real time strategy.
- Physically simulated units and projectiles.
- Terrain manipulation.
- 100+ varied units with unique abilities.
- Singleplayer campaign.
- Challenging, non-cheating AI.
- Multiplayer 1v1 - 16v16, FFA, coop.
- Multiplayer online campaign.
- Really free, no in-game currency, no unfair multiplayer.
Fully Utilized Physics
Simulated unit and projectile physics is used to a level rarely found in a strategy game.
- Use small nimble units to dodge slow moving projectiles.
- Hide behind hills that block weapon fire, line of sight and radar.
- Toss units across the map with gravity guns.
- Transport a battleship to a hilltop - for greater views and gun range.
Manipulate the Terrain
The terrain itself is an ever-changing part of the battlefield.
- Wreck the battlefield with craters that bog down enemy tanks.
- Dig canals to bring your navy inland for a submarine-in-a-desert strike.
- Build ramps, bridges, entire fortress if you wish.
- Burn your portrait into continental crust using the planetary energy chisel.
Singleplayer Campaign and Challenging AI
Enjoy many hours of single player and coop fun with our campaign, wide selection of non-cheating AIs and a survival mode against an alien horde.
- Explore the galaxy and discover technologies in our singleplayer campaign.
- Face a challenging AI that is neither brain-dead nor a clairvoyant cheater.
- Have some coop fun with friends, surviving waves of chicken-monsters.
- Cloaking? Resurrection? Tough choices customizing your commander.
Casual and Competitive Multiplayer
Zero-K was built for multiplayer from the start, this is where you can end up being hooked for a decade.
- Enjoying epic scale combat? Join our 16v16 team battles!
- Looking for a common goal? Fight AIs or waves of chicken-monsters.
- Prefer dancing on a razor's edge? Play 1v1 in ladder and tournaments.
- Comebacks, betrayals, emotions always running high in FFA.
- Want to fight for a bigger cause? Form a clan and join PlanetWars, competitive online campaign with web-game strategic elements, diplomacy and backstabbing.
Power to the People
We are RTS players at heart, we work for nobody. We gave ourselves the tools we always wanted to have in a game.
- Do what you want. No limits to camera, queue or level of control.
- Paint a shape, any shape, and units will move to assume your formation.
- Want to spend more time on tactics? Use construction priorities.
- Want to focus on economy? Order units to kite, strafe or zig zag bullets.
Plenty of Stuff to
Zero-K is a long term project and it shows, millions hours of proper multiplayer testing and dozens of people contributing ever expanding content.
- Learn to use all of our 100+ units and play on hundreds of maps.
- Invent the next mad team-tactics to shock enemies and make allies laugh.
- Combine cloaking, teleports, shields, jumpjets, EMP, napalm, gravity guns, black hole launchers, mind control and self-replication.
- Tiny flea swarm that clings to walls?
Jumping "cans" with steam-spike?
Buoys that hide under water to ambush ships?
Mechs that spew fire and enjoy being tossed from air transports?
Carrier with cute helicopters?
Jumping Jugglenaut with dual wielding gravity guns?
Meet them in Zero-K!
Zero-K soon on Steam - Tell everyone!
- Ask friends (acquaintances, passers-by) to get Zero-K on Steam, after all, it's free!
- Get Steam Zero-K and write a review. This tells Steam to tell more people about Zero-K.
- Be as nice possible to new players and help them out. They will appreciate it will help set up a good community standard.
Store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/334920/ZeroK/
Here are a bunch of useful link: http://zero-k.info/Forum/Thread/25145
Thanks everyone for supporting us this far!
More Planetwars Testing
It would be foolish to run Planetwars over the release as it is not the best place for brand new players and there are potential server load issues. We've been running these tests to let us run a full lore-and-all round shortly after the release. Exactly when will depend on circumstances.
Zero-K v184.108.40.206 - Sea and Rogue Fix
- Cost 4K -> 5K
- HP 12K -> 8K
- Reload time 10s -> 15s (DPS 450 -> 300)
- Cost 220 -> 240
- Speed 3.2 -> 2.7
- Damage 512 -> 234
- Reduced spray angle and projectiles per shot.
- Reload time (for each shotgun) 2.4s -> 2.0s
- Slightly increased size.
- Reload time 1.5s -> 2.0s
- Range 330 -> 260
- Damage 34 -> 35
- Increased model and collision size by a bit less than 50%.
- Damage 280 -> 200 per rocket.
- Health 4000 -> 3750
- Health 2500 -> 2000
- Fixed the bug that prevented the projectile speed buff from 170 -> 200 taking effect.
- Health 570 -> 580
- Speed 3.9 -> 3.85
Increased Gremlin DPS by 5.4%.
- Cost 400 -> 380.
- Damage 220 -> 260.
- Projectile velocity increased 22%.
- Health 650 -> 720
- Possibly increased the spray angle of its bombs.
Early Engineer commander nerfs:
- Level 1 buildpower 12 -> 10. Other levels are unchanged so you now consistently gain 2 BP per level up to 20.
- Build range 250 -> 220 but with a bonus of +12 per level up to a maximum of 280.
- Build range 128 -> 144
Sight range buffs:
- Dirtbag 300 -> 350
- Mason 255 -> 273
- Welder 280 -> 300
Added overkill prevention for Stinger and Grizzly.
- Reduced Grizzly laser brightness.
- Reduced some spider reply volumes.
- Fixed some burst damage displays on the UI.
- Moved HUD skin options to advanced options.
- Selection rank now only inherits through commander morph.
- Updated old avatars.
- Fixed some units failing to fire at wrecks (such as Tremor).
- Locust fire angle 90 -> 135
- Optimized Tremor.
- Fixed Adv. Radar animation.
- Fixed the double cloak cost bug.
- Fixed Solar AI.
- Fixed overhead icons for captured units.
RSS feed | news archive