Download and installation instructions
Download Zero-K setup
Note: Windows XP not fully supported!
- create a writable folder, then execute:
sudo apt-get mono, mono-complete wget http://zero-k.info/lobby/Chobby.exe mono Chobby.exe
- Linux: Install mono, mono-complete, 7zip, wget, xprintidle using Linux's Software Center
- Linux with Mono 3.0: Download Zero-K Lobby (with self-updater)
Download here (also available for Windows)
- After startup, go to Settings -> Login and check "Use Zero-K server"
- Check Zero-K in Settings -> Games to show in battle list
For alternate Linux instructions check here
While Mac is not officially supported, multiple people have had success by following the instructions at How to play on a Mac.