Hello zero-kers! We're gonna have a renegade tournament on Friday August 31, 2018 @ 18:00 UTC
. Will you claim the title of supreme team of Zero-K? Or will your team claim the ultimate wubbernaut award?
Edit: After deliberation, I've decided that signups will now close the day before the event. Please make sure to have your teams in by August 31 00:00 UTC. People listed under the signup list will be assigned to teams either on the fly, fill in for teams with 2 players, or will be relegated to substitution duty.
[1740 WHR]Signup list
:Entire signup sheet here (in better format than forum)
Sigero -- maybe
-- Post commentary only_Shaman
1. Tournament format will be either double elimination (Best of 3), RR or swiss depending on how many teams signed up. You can find more information here.
Matchups will be made in a way in which teams are put against similar WHR teams based on their average WHR. In essence, you hopefully will get at least 4 even matches in the tournament.
2. Teams have a WHR cap of 6500. Teams may go up to 50 points over this limit. Teams may consist of 2 to 3 players. In event of a team having 2 players at the time of the tournament, they will be either assigned a free player or given a sub with respect to the WHR cap. If no player is found, the team must acquire a third player or be forced to play as a 2 person team. Player WHR is recorded when they sign up.
3. If you plan on not showing up or cannot, you are required by LAW to make a really funny and/or over the top excuse as to why you cannot show up. This will be read aloud by Shadowfury333
or myself during the tournament cast.
4. Players may not coerce other players into a situation in which they do not play or cannot play. (EG: recommending that they AFK for the entire match).
5. You may screw the rules if you have money.
6. Have fun.
Winner's bracket map pool:
Any FEATURED map that is not a chicken map.
Loser's bracket map pool:
Any SUPPORTED (or even unsupported, if agreed on by both teams) that is not a chicken map. Very large maps are not allowed unless agreed upon by both teams.
In addition, the loser of the matchup may select the map for the next round.
Awards will be handed out in the form of Trophies.Yes, there will seriously be a supreme wubbernaut award.
-- Swiss Preliminaryhttps://challonge.com/AugZKRenegadeFinals
-- Single Elimination Finals
Round 1: B604876 6 on Adansonia v4.1
-- Team Pluk vs Team 4hundred
Team Unlucky Tuna vs Team Belgian Nibbas (No Show) B604871 6 on Hide_and_Seek_v03
-- Team GBC vs Team SilverGundyr B604875 6 on Comet Catcher Redux v3.1
-- Team XCOM vs Team Mumble B604885 6 on TitanDuel 2.2
-- Team Venom vs Team Dude
Round 2: B604892 6 on Ravaged_v2
-- Team Pluk vs Team Unlucky Tuna B604891 6 on Altair_Crossing_v3
-- Team Mumble vs Team SilverGundyr B604898 6 on Otago 1.1
-- Team XCOM vs Team GBC
Team Dude vs Team Belgian Nibbas (No Show) B604896 6 on Red Comet v1.3
-- Team Venom vs Team 4hundred
Round 3: B604908 6 on Red Comet v1.3
-- Team GBC vs Team 4hundred
Team Unlucky Tuna vs Team Dude -- Both Forefeited.
Team SilverGundyr vs Team Belgian Nibbas (No show) B604911 6 on Lonely Oasis v1.1
-- Team Mumble vs Team Venom B604913 6 on Eye of Horus v13
-- Team Pluk vs Team XCOM
Team Belgian Nibbas (No Show) vs Team Venom B604925 6 on Cold Snap 2
-- Team XCOM vs Team 4hundred B604930 6 on Into Battle v4
-- Team Mumble vs Team Pluk
Team SilverGundyr vs Team Unlucky Tuna (No Show)
Team Dude vs Team GBC (No Show?)
Single Elimination Finals:[Spoiler]