Loading...
  OR  Zero-K Name:    Password:   

Download Problems

3 posts, 194 views
Post comment
Filter:    Player:  
sort
31 days ago
Hello everyone! I'm fairly new to ZK, but I've played a bit of RTS before.

I can't play StarCraft anymore. This game is too fun.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to download any maps from the day I started. I have tried clearing the cache and allowing ZK through Windows Defender, but nothing seems to be working. Strangely, gamemodes seem to download just fine. Has anyone else had this issue before?

I thought about putting this in a bug report, but it may be a problem on my end, so I'm not sure that counts as a "bug". Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
+1 / -0
https://springfiles.springrts.com/?type=2&filter=d5b4594e57702204955429b07d9a458f
+0 / -0

30 days ago
Hm, unsure what the cause would be, though you can go via the website and manually download maps and such.
+0 / -0