DRAFT for NEXT releaseThis is a draft for the next release, these changes are not live and not guaranteed to stay. For the latest stable release notes see changelog.
- Fixed Wasp hitvolume (dev engine).
- Applied turning around constructor fix to Athena.
- Fixed backwards rotation of jumpjets and aircraft landing on an airpad (dev engine).
- Restored marker placement hotkey for German keyboards (dev engine).
- Fixed Cloak State hotkey and tooltip.
- Changed the default screenshot hotkey back to png (dev engine).
- Added an option to make clicking on construction tabs activate their hotkeys.
- Restored Missiles homing onto radar dots (dev engine).
- Fed the Tortoise.
- Fixed Zenith. It was dropping asteroid wrecks from the sky while firing.
- Restored usual cratering by multiplying craters by 0.3 (dev engine).
- Energy and metal income graphs now include reclaim
- Zenith now obeys fire stats. Defaults to Hold Fire for new players. Defaults to Fire At Will for current players.
- Simplified Caretaker Automation settings. They now go back to automatic assist after they are given an explicit order. Stop can be used to halt this behaviour.
- Terraform cost tooltip now shows its estimated cost.
- Fixed a Build ETA bug which can appear while spectating and using /specfullview.
- Fixed Nuke targeting display.
- Added a new Skydust UI. Press B to toggle height mode. C and V change height (much like Z and X change spacing in normal mode). The height selected in height mode is persistent per-unit type. Height does not work with line build.
- Reduced Radar emit heights to a more realistic level. They were effectively increased due to LOS changes (dev engine).
- Made homing missiles home onto nanoframes correctly (dev engine).
- Fixed Raven shield dive error (dev engine).
- Fixed income graph displays. No longer include shared metal.
- Ferry and Set Retreat Zone now appear as a minimap button. Not on the command menu.
- Added the ability to override map sun and fog settings.
Newton launcher widget:
- Increased accuracy of impact location with interpolation between the impact step and previous step.
- Applied impact prediction to all units launched by Newtons. Not just those affected by firezones.
- Added transport drop location prediction.
- Added menu options for controlling when either type of prediction is displayed.
- Fixed some maps being too bright.
- Added options for non-US keyboard layouts for the grid construction hotkeys.
- Rackteer reload time 5s -> 6s
- Removed Commander plasma artillery weapon.
- Fixes to COFC and zooming to points around the map.
- Added an option to disable Ping and CPU display on Deluxe Player List.
- Added an option to show decloak ranges of units. Configure through Settings/Interface/Decloak Ranges.
- Unit shader fixes.
Starlight finally has a new model, something more fitting of the most expensive thing you can build. Starlight might see more use as Bantha has received a nerf as a result of free-for-all and endgame feedback. Smaller units have also received attention with many unit AI improvements and a fix for non-functional slow weaponry.
- Larger Hitvolume: It is now a 60 radius cylinder instead of a 55 wide and 35 deep box. This should make it weaker to spread weapons and Ultimatium.
- Reduced Speed 1.72 -> 1.55. This puts it between Dante and Detriment instead of approximately the same as Dante. It can still skirmish Detriment with no problem.
- Reduced Health 36k -> 32k.
- LargerHitvolume: radius 80 cylinder -> radius 92. It was looking a bit thin in comparison to Bantha.
- Size 8x8 -> 10x10
Fixed slow damage.
- Most precise unguided rockets and plasma cannons now have overkill prevention against structures. This is an improvement for many assaults, precise artillery, Rocko and Rogue.
- Added overkill prevention for Placeholder. They try to avoid overlapping their shots (unless against a particularly heavy foe).
- Mid-range units avoid explosive structures (Fusions, Pylons etc...).
- Fixed some Scorcher dive and heatray target priority bugs.
- Wolverines now skirmish everything.
- Added tactical AI for Impaler, Pillager, Bantha and Grizzly
- Anti-heavies now prioritize heavy units more strongly.
- Reduced the target priority of unidentified radar dots.
- Reduced the target priority of wobbling radar dots for unguided precise weapons.
- Added ingame ignore.
- The camera now zooms to your startbox upon commander selection.
- Fixed cloaked flying Blastwings.
- Fixed Shredder wreck.
Added map boxes:
- Sands of War
- Added fallback boxes.