Loading...
  OR  Zero-K Name:    Password:   

Best Moderator

6 posts, 80 views
Post comment
Filter:    Player:  
sort
7 hours ago
This post is about discussing which moderator is the best in terms of playing the game because due to the fact that, as they are a moderator, I understand they would have been playing the game for a while. This is NOT about whether or not moderators are effective at moderating or anything like that at all.

From my terrible memory, the moderators are:

GoogleFrog
Aquanim
Steel_Blue
Kingstad
Anir
Sprung

That's all I can remember in my very terrible memory. If it's possible, I would also like to know why they are the best and what strategies they use the most.
+0 / -0

6 hours ago
Kingstad
+1 / -0
6 hours ago
Godde?
I think he used to be a mod
+0 / -0
The ladder is over that-a-way and it says NOrankAdminKingstad is the strongest among the active moderators, followed by AUrankAdminGoogleFrog, then LUrankAdminAnir, USrankAdminSteel_Blue and myself are floating around the edge of top 20. That all seems fairly accurate.

FIrankAdminAlcur and DErankAdminmojjj are a bit lower rated but still definitely competent. PLrankAdminSprung and EErankAdminAnarchid are not terribly active these days but I think would be at minimum top-50 if they sat down and played for long enough to shake off the rust. They have both certainly gotten the better of me before. CZrankAdminLicho, GBrankAdminDeinFreund and USrankAdminmaackey likely a similar story. There are a few other old moderators who would be extremely rusty by now I imagine.
+1 / -0
NOrankAdminKingstad is probably also the top purple in my "I don't understand how he is purple" ranking. This isn't to slight him, he just magically does crazy things and then ends up winning the game anyway. About half the purples have a bit of this property to some extent but NOrankAdminKingstad stands out.
+1 / -0

86 minutes ago
NOrankAdminKingstad does fancy ship with athena backdoor or cloaked Krow with gnats, additional to his insane ground, air ans sea capabillities. it is a joy watching him, even if you are on the opposite side.
+0 / -0