Back to List
Maintained by
MIK
Last updated 4 hours ago
Created 4 hours ago
download JSON metadata of S44ZKUI
Spring: 1944 (ZK-like UI)
PLAY THIS MOD
Maintained by
MIKLast updated 4 hours ago
Created 4 hours ago
download JSON metadata of S44ZKUI
No idea how to upload .sdz itself, or add proper description.
Anyway, this was intended to be mod upload of shamelessly vibecoded UI adaptation of Spring: 1944 to look like Zero-K. Plus some fixes to make it actually playable through custom modes. Minimal balance changes to things that simply did not work, like towed artillery.
Original S44 repo: https://github.com/spring1944/spring1944
"Adapted" version (zero-k-adaptation branch): https://github.com/MIK517/spring1944
All creative rights belong to their creators and yada yada. If they tell me they are against this modification I will take it down (if I manage to find how because I see no button for this currently).
UPD. Ok, judging by the Wiki upload is done through Maps list.
For manual download the link is: http://zero-k.info/content/games/S44ZKUI.sdz
Hopefully I did it right because I do not see delete button on the "map" page either.
Anyway, this was intended to be mod upload of shamelessly vibecoded UI adaptation of Spring: 1944 to look like Zero-K. Plus some fixes to make it actually playable through custom modes. Minimal balance changes to things that simply did not work, like towed artillery.
Original S44 repo: https://github.com/spring1944/spring1944
"Adapted" version (zero-k-adaptation branch): https://github.com/MIK517/spring1944
All creative rights belong to their creators and yada yada. If they tell me they are against this modification I will take it down (if I manage to find how because I see no button for this currently).
UPD. Ok, judging by the Wiki upload is done through Maps list.
For manual download the link is: http://zero-k.info/content/games/S44ZKUI.sdz
Hopefully I did it right because I do not see delete button on the "map" page either.
