- Watching that game, a few comments.
1) Building two lotuses next to your factory at the start like that is a little heavy on the defense and you would normally be better off expanding faster instead. Try to build extractors before building defenses and keep your constructors safe with your mobile units.
2) Early game vs the scorchers, your life would be a lot easier if you had one Bolas with your Daggers. Bolas will slow the scorchers and reduce their dps allowing Daggers to kill them more easily. Daggers are hit and run units, they take a while to reload so you should back them away from other raiders like Scorchers in between shots when trying to kill them. You had good results with the early Scalpel play, keep that up.
3) Pointing back to point 1, your expansion is really slow. A big problem you're having is that your enemy is out-expanding you, even though you're winning the attrition war and disco3llt3 is spending most of their metal on just building defenses, which if you scouted you could destroy before they're finished.
4) Use daggers more for scouting, disco3llt3 had a bunch of undefended expansions you could have raided that would have slowed them down significantly if the expansions were shut down.
5) The halberd + scalpel group that ran into the first stardust were working pretty well. If you had waited for the scalpel missiles to be off of cooldown before attacking the halberds would have been able to clean up the stardust without losing any of their number and then you probably can kill the commander there and maybe transition that into winning the game. Three scalpels will straight up one shot a stardust for future reference.
6) The two halberds plus 3 scalpels group was extremely successful in killing badgers, pretty much took no damage while hunting them down and killing them. Later, at about 8:45, you are right next to disco3llt3's base with both the base and the caretakers naked, while all disco3llt3 has are two badgers and their commander. You get scared off when you notice the stardust but you could have easily taken out both caretakers without losing anything by just staying in the north side of the base, and probably even the factory as well.
7) It would have been a good idea to build a caretaker a little earlier as you did excess 600ish metal, you probably wanted it around the 4 minute mark.
8) Taking out the stinger + faraday position was actually fairly efficient, good job. You should have waited to kill the stardust in the west until your lance was off cooldown though and take it off fire at will to ensure you can kill the stardust with it :) If you have
to fight a stardust with halberds, spread them out with right click and drag a line around the stardust so that the shots don't hit all of them at once. If, say, you draw a circle around the stardust while holding down right click your halberds will encircle it and only one can be hit at a time.
9) You had another chance to take out the enemy base with the halberd group you forgot about on his island :(
10) If you had stuck to just 1-2 likhos they would have worked, but you built too many and neglected building ground units. If they had stuck to taking out the enemy defenses you could have just kept spamming halberds and won. Otherwise halberd spam was working but you needed to keep scalpels around to burst the stardusts down, spread your halberds better, or lance the defenses down better. Or all of the above :)
I hope my quick and dirty analysis of your game helps!