Loading...
  OR  Zero-K Name:    Password:   
Back to List

EvoRTS-Deserted_Gully-v01 Featured

By Forboding Angel
Rating:

Made by Forboding Angel
Size: 12 x 20

PLAY ON THIS MAP


Downloads: 6588
Manual downloads:
http://spring1.admin-box.com/downloads/spring/spring-maps/EvoRTS-Deserted_Gully-v01.sd7
http://zero-k.info/content/maps/EvoRTS-Deserted_Gully-v01.sd7
https://zero-k.info/content/maps/EvoRTS-Deserted_Gully-v01.sd7
http://api.springfiles.com/files/maps/evorts-deserted_gully-v01.sd7


Preview
Filter:    Player:  
sort
7 years ago
Very good map, a little porcy at the choke points, but good.
+0 / -0
{redacted}
6 years ago
Base metal per spod should be reduced to decrease OD and the porc it generates. Number of metal spots can be increased to make up for the loss.
+0 / -0
I really need to redo this. There are so many features on it that it hinders performance. Is pretty, but not worth the performance cost, sadly.
+0 / -0

6 years ago
I don't think we have the features in Zero-K.
+0 / -0
6 years ago
No we don't. Its the same case of maps as Rivervalley. Featureplacer map that doesn't download due to dependencies.
+0 / -0

5 years ago
For some reason it doesn't show a download link anymore.
+0 / -0
Why is this abomination featured? It works fine with evo's spiders but in ZK it's a horrible porcfest without enough metal.
+0 / -0
As far as asthetics wise this map is really nice to look at, but the problem lies in that 5 mins into the game it is just a porc fest. Notice that most games on this map are played by newb vs bot games. Thats because in most cases this map will be skipped by players once !map chooses it for them.
+3 / -0

4 years ago
quote:
If a map is skipped most of the time it comes up in a 1v1 lobby, and (to make up a number) 80% of the games on it are ridiculous and unfun, is it worth keeping for the sake of the remaining 20%?


Except replace 80% with... idk, 95% for this map? Valles Marineris has redeeming features at least.
+0 / -0
4 years ago
There haven't been any objections in 24 hours and I've never come across anyone who likes this map. Unfeaturing.
+1 / -1
{redacted}
quote:
Very good map, a little porcy at the choke points, but good.
- USrank[1uP]Willk

quote:
I've never come across anyone who likes this map.
- GBrankTheSponge
+3 / -0
Nothing wrong with this map
+0 / -0


4 years ago
I think it is an ok map. The middle porc gives someone an advantage so it is not a stalemate.
+1 / -0
4 years ago
Re-featured this is one of the better looking maps and it plays decent to.
+1 / -0
...Really?

At least untag it for 1v1.
+0 / -0
USrankAdminJasper have you played at least ONE game on this map?
Edit: Apperently you did - 23 months ago. Since then you have not even speced of how this map plays.
Please at least untag it with 1v1s for what I care :\
+0 / -0
4 years ago
This would be a horrible 1vs1 map un-tagged. I have played this map many times.
+0 / -0


4 months ago
Featured.
+0 / -0
Back to List