Temporary Score Board:
Matches won/Matches played/Games won/Games played
Ever wanted to know if you're proud humans or bloated meatbags?
Have you wondered whether you're mean machines or tame toasters?
In order to encourage the competitive Zero-K community we've decided to organise weekly clan fights on Saturdays where a tournament isn't scheduled.
The event will consist of a main 3v3 match between two clans, with optional parallel side matches if both clans field enough players.
A scoreboard will be kept up to date in this post to enable easier gloating for all parties involved, except those who lose.Clans
- Currently the participating clans will be TheGBC ISP
- First map will be pre-determined, afterwards the clan which lost the previous game picks the map for the next.
- There will be 3 games per match (since there's no elimination but score, all 3 will be played)
- Player substitution between games is allowed.Schedule
- The first fight will be held between ISP
on 18 July 2015. Further details coming soon.Notes
- Any clan who thinks they can participate are welcome to contact either hokomoko
- Please refrain from acquiring 'foreign players' to your clan in the last minutes before the match.
- Mumble use is highly encouraged, both intra-clan and inter-clan.
May the best clan win,[ISP]Lauri