- Morph the commander does not make sense, since the commander dies with particular ease in the middle stage of the game.
- Use winds, because they give more energy on this map. Winds display their minimum range E before they are built, anything above 0.5E is good.
- Use caratekers. Caratekers are cheaper relative to buildpowers. Buildpower is the construction speed per second. Every builder has a buildpower. Line up your group of builders in relation to the buildpower, where the amount of mined metal is exactly the same as the buildpower of your caratekers. If you do +30 metal per second, 3 caratekers (30 BP) are enough.
In your game, you played with a bot that did all the raids at the beginning of the game, allowing you to survive, you don't really develop as a player from that. The best vector of development for a player is the ability to play 1 on 1. Learn to defeat AI 1 on 1, on special maps for rating 1 on 1 games. As soon as you learn how to defeat one brutal bot 1v1, then in ranked games your level of play will immediately increase. To defeat a brutal bot, you must learn:
- Correct expansion development.
- Correct economic development.
- Unit typing.
- Improve your micro and macro.
- Correct installation of protective structures.
Having received these skills, you will become stronger and then your rank will increase.