In other words, a system of votes that will plop up maps according to "!map Xyz" by users each time we use the command with a limit of 5-6.
This way we give users the chance to choose the map types and at the same time, we don't force players to play on specific randomly chosen 1 vs 1 map or still 1 vs 1 map but those are for team games.
1. Game Ends
2. Map voting system doesn't start if we don't have anyone voting "!map XYZ".
3. First player hits "!map mecharavaged", the map will plop up as a voting option. The 20-second timer starts that will result in a "!start" automatic vote by the system.
4. Second player hits "!map violet", and the map will appear as the second option for voting.
5. Third player hits "!map icyrun v2", and the third map will appear as an option for voting.
6. Fourth player hits "!map ...
7. Fifth player hits "!map ...
8. Sixt player hits "!map ...
9. The maxed out "!map vote system is stopped since it reached the limit.
10. After 19 seconds the most votes for the specified map will be chosen automatically.
11. Game starts.