The context of this game was:
- Firepluk was afk for several minutes at the start of a Storm Siege game
- Firepluk came back and started building a Bertha around the middle of the team's base
- At about the same time Chesti started building a Singu quite close to the Bertha (probably coincidence but it looked like a quite unsafe spot in general, and would have blown up several allied factories)
- Firepluk started reclaiming the Singu (but not with enough buildpower to actually win)
- Chesti reclaimed Firepluk's Bertha nanoframe
Both Firepluk and Chesti were warned for the above.
Making a Singu in a stupid spot is generally not in as of itself modactionable but it does give context to the overall story, and why Firepluk was not banned despite initiating the reclaiming battle.
This pattern of "punish your teammates for doing things you dont like by reclaiming their stuff" is becoming more prevalent as of late. If this trend continues it may need to be curbed by issuing harsh modactions even in cases where the reclaimer had some amount of cause to do so. Fair warning.