The fixes and features have stacked to the point that it is time to make a content release. The most noticeable change is the much improved shield shader, which only just missed out on inclusion in our initial release. A notable fix is to overkill prevention against healing targets as this was reasonably easy to trigger with light artillery.
- Added fancy hex grid shield with a wobble effect on impact.
- Improved Ramp terraform tooltip to make it clearer how to change height.
- "Exit to Lobby" resigns. If you want to leave and reconnect, for whatever reason, go to Lobby (F11) and press Leave.
- Default to All Chat when you have no teammates.
- Added a button to the top left of the UI for defence range settings. Added a setting to draw scouted radar ranges.
- Updated Kamikaze trophy icon.
- Fixed some main menu tooltip bugs.
- Fixed some reconnection detection issues.
- Fixed low command visibility settings.
- Fixed Guardian steel skin.
- Fixed overkill prevention against targets which are regenerating or being repaired.
- Fixed various minor bugs an errors, especially relating to save/load.