Jump to navigation Jump to search
- LoS: 605 - 660
- LoS 484 -> 495
- HP: 81 -> 80
- HP: 712 -> 700
- Firing arc: 140° -> 70°
- Damage: 21 -> 15 (DPS: 196 -> 133)
- Level 0 no longer transportable by Valkyrie
- Need to rearm before repair pads repair them.
- Speed loss with depth per height: 10% -> 7%
- Removed XP morphs.
- Inaccuracy no longer reduced by experience
- Planet Wars structures no longer flatten ground on spawn
- Stockpile and Morph obey slow and disarm
- Experience gain simplified
- Wrecks of jumping units now keep momentum and continue inertially
- Default comm is Strike Trainer instead of Junior
- Time to wait for disconnected players: 75 s -> 150 s
- Time before default comm spawns: 30 s -> 15 s
- Added Supreme Commander style camera to COFC.
- Added AZERTY layout option to KB Menu.
- Added SI system option to Context Menu
- Added victory counter
- Context Menu now shows Disarm, and AoE for crawling bombs
- Improved the Economy Panel and Fac Panel
- Some old helptexts updated
- Chat now shows cheating, desync, speed change and resign
- Widgets now have read access to more unit parameters
- Polish helptext translation for campaign commanders
- Long-burn Napalm increases the burn time correctly for High Caliber Napalm Artillery
- Context Menu now shows EMP damage correctly, and no longer shows fake weapons
- Unit Start State widget now able to set unit retreat state to "Off"
- DRP napalm and Pyro death now apply afterburn correctly
- Fix one enemy color looking green
- Sharing cloaked units now changes the cloak effect colour
- Context Menu now shows Archer damage properly
- Venom EMP obeys armor. Obedience is the correct behaviour.
- Support Commander levels 2/3/4 now show the correct BP in tooltip
- Placeholder no longer has instant self-destruction
- Air transports will now unload Skuttle and Tick correctly
- Grizzly no longer crashes when inserting its weapon into enemy hitbox
- Lightning visual effect now lasts correctly with newest engine
- Units will now fire at buried Stardusts correctly
- Air pads no longer drain energy when disabled