Jump to navigation Jump to search
- New model by lordmuffe and Anarchid.
- Has less airpads, 9 -> 2.
- Has more hangers to build 4 drones simultaneously.
- made less maneuverable
- 25% less acceleration.
- 35% less brake rate.
- 35% less turn rate.
- Range: 355 -> 345
- Range: 220 -> 205
- Disruptor beams replaced with standard Newton gravity guns.
- HP: 1100 -> 1200
- Speed: 3 -> 3.3
- Turn rate: 540 -> 590
- Turn rate: 210 -> 230
- Weapon homing: 2000 -> 2100
- Turn rate: 220 -> 250.
- long-ranged and heavier
- Cost: 40 -> 450
- LoS: 500 -> 640
- Sonar: 600 -> 1800
- HP: 300 -> 800
- Upkeep: 0.5 -> 1.5
- Now skirmished by artillery
- Gained Skirmish Behaviour (disabled by default)
- Sonar removed
- Sonar removed.
- Shield link transfer and Puppy goo obey Slow.
- Minimap fades on zoomout with COFC.
- Added neutral unit display toggle for show all commands.
- Map Extension default texture brightness lowered, makes identifying what the extension is easier.
- Removed the redundant "unit unlocks" modoption.
- Widgets now have access to a few more unit parameters; jump, dynamic damage, morph, capture, area cloak, unit rank, teleporters, goo, missile flight time, explosion spawning, being a drone, combat slowdown, shield gun, speed boost.
- Context Menu now shows LoS.
- Improved the COFC bounds issues, especially for low FOV
- Deluxe player list: Elo rounding 50 -> 10. Fixed padding.
- Configuration of the Fog of War colour is now more sensible.
- Selection menu opacity is now configurable.
- Added a new potential resource display widget: Chili Economy Panel v2.
- Skuttle, Strider Hub and Caretaker now leave wreckage.
- Fixed jumping units' wreckage receiving excessive momentum on death.
- Fixed LUPS thrusters bug.
- Fixed context menu crash.
- Plopped factories and commanders make a teleporting sound.
- Metalmap fix for RustyDelta_Final.